A. Eligibility - (Only Females)
- The candidate should have completed 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission. SC/ST candidates can have relaxation in age.
- The candidate should have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (12 years course) or Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2), pre Degree Examination or an equivalent with 12 years schooling from a recognized board or university with minimum of 45% aggregate marks.
- The candidate should be medically fit and should not suffer from any chronic illnesses like Epilepsy (Fits), Cardiac (Heart) problems, Nervous Problems, Deafness, Blindness, Dumbness etc. and Psychiatric (mental) problems and any major physical disability.
Selection of the candidates will be based on the merit of the inter marks followed by personal interview by the selection committee.
C. Procedure -
- A student seeking admission should obtain an application form for registration and a prospectus against the payment of Rs. 100/- in person and Rs 150/- by post
- Application forms are available at our institution in Hyderabad on all working days between 9 AM to 5 PM.
- The total no. of seats are 50 per year i.e. 30 candidates from the State Govt. and 20 candidates through the management selection process.
- Once application form is submitted, no alterations will be allowed thereafter.
- All admissions are provisional subject to the verification of original documents and medical examination conducted by college authorities.
- In case the information furnished in certificates etc. submitted are found to be false or the candidate is found to have withheld or concealed any information in her application form, she shall be removed from the college rolls and fees deposited by her shall be forfeited.